Don’t miss National Small Business Week!
National Small Business Week is April 30 through May 6 this year. It really gets rolling on Monday, May 1, with the NSBW Awards Luncheon in Washington, D.C., when SBA Administrator Linda McMahon announces SBA’s National Small Business Person of the Year. However, don’t feel left out if you can’t make lunch with Linda. On the following days, live events will be broadcast online. Here’s a listing of those events:
- Monday, May 1, 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. ET: NSBW Awards Luncheon. Streams on SBA website.
- Tuesday, May 2, 11:30 a.m. to noon ET: Facebook Live with SBA Administrator Linda McMahon. Streams on Facebook.
- Wednesday, May 3, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET: National Small Business Week Road Tour Kicks Off in Indianapolis, IN. Streams on Facebook and SBA website.
- Thursday, May 4, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET: National Small Business Week Road Tour Stops in Arlington, TX. Streams on Facebook and SBA website.
- Friday, May 5, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PT: National Small Business Week Road Tour Ends in Fresno, CA. Streams on Facebook and SBA website.
Finally, you can join or monitor the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #SmallBusinessWeek.